|MAIN АКИpress CA-News||About us On-line subscription|
Bishkek (AKIpress) - Halyk Bank has increased its profit by 3.5% up to 72.4 billion tenge in 2013, said in the consolidated financial results of Halyk Bank as of December 31, 2013.
Joint Stock Company ‘Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan’ and its subsidiaries released the consolidated financial statements as of December 31, 2013, the press service of the Bank reported Tuesday.
- Net income is up by 3.5% to KZT 72.4bn, YoY;
- Net interest income before impairment charge is up by 17.1%;
- Net interest income is up by 6.5%;
- Fees and commissions from transactional banking are up by 19.1%;
- RoAE is at 20.8% p.a.;RoAA is flat at 2.9% p.a.;
- Total assets are up by 4.1% YTD;
- Net loans to customers are up by 12.4%;
- Amounts due to customers are up by 4.0%;
- Debt securities issued are down by 37.2%;
- Total equity is up by 15.5%.