|АКИpress CA-News Tazabek Turmush||ADVERTISE WITH US SUBSCRIBE|
AKIPRESS.COM - A fire broke out in the building of the Tajik Parliament today in the morning, reports the press service of the Interior Ministry of Tajikistan.
The fire occurred in one of the offices of the Parliament at 7:27 am local time.
The fire fighters upon arrival at the scene extinguished fire in the office for reception of citizens, the Tajik media reported.
According to preliminary reports, the fire was caused by overheating of the computer. The working commission continues investigating the incident.