|АКИpress CA-News Tazabek Turmush||ADVERTISE WITH US SUBSCRIBE|
AKIPRESS.COM - 23 people were hospitalized with the symptoms of food poisoning in Bazar-Korgon district of Jalal-Abad region, the Health Ministry said on April 18.
All of them were poisoned by a salad they ate on April 15 at a wedding party.
8 people sought medical aid on April 17 and were placed in the infectious disease unit and 14 others turned to hospital on April 18.
As of April 18 noon, 22 people were hospitalized with food poisoning.
"Conditions of 2 are in moderate severity, the rest are in satisfactory condition. All the detoxification and other aid is rendered, medications are sufficient," the statement said.
According to Turmush correspondents, a family residing in the Pravda village celebrated their daughter's getting married with around 500-600 guests, who were served 2-3 kinds of salads such as funchoza (noodle, meat and vegetable salad) and olivier (diced boiled vegetables dressed with mayonnaise). Leftovers of funchoza and olivier salads were distributed among the neighbors who helped organize the party. They said they ate the salads the same night and the next morning.
8 children were among those poisoned.