|АКИpress CA-News Tazabek Turmush||ADVERTISE WITH US SUBSCRIBE|
AKIPRESS.COM - Fire engulfed 260 shopping containers in the bazaar at the center of Uzgen town Osh region, the Ministry of Emergency Situations reported.
Some containers were burnt out completely, others partially. One of the firefighters was poisoned with carbon monoxide during extinguishing the fire. He was hospitalized.
The fire was reported on July 29 at 4:50 am local time. It was extinguished at 11:34 am.
The flame spread to about 2,000 meters.