AKIPRESS.COM - Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit in Astana concluded on June 9 with signing of a number of documents.
The press service of the Kyrgyz president said the following deals were signed:
- Astana Declaration of the heads of SCO member states
- decision of the SCO Council of Heads of State on the completion of the procedure for accession of India to the SCO
- decision of the SCO Council of Heads of State on the completion of the procedure for accession of Pakistan to the SCO
- decision on fees to be paid by each SCO member state in connection with the granting of India and Pakistan the status of SCO members
- decision on approval of the 2016 report of the SCO Secretary General on the activities of the organization for the past year
- decision on the approval of the 2016 report of the council of SCO Regional Anti-Terrorism Structure (RATS)
- decision on the approval of the provision on the permanent representative of the SCO member state within the SCO RATS
- decision on the termination of the decisions of the Council of Heads of State of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization
- SCO Convention on Countering Extremism
- Statement of the heads of SCO member states on joint fight against international terrorism.
The SCO heads of state witnessed signing of the following documents:
- plan of joint actions to implement the program of cooperation of the SCO member states in the field of tourism for 2017-2018
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Secretariat of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and the International Committee of the Red Cross.