AKIPRESS.COM - Heads of Governments of the Commonwealth of Independent States signed 13 documents on cooperation as a result of meeting in Dushanbe, the Russian Government's press service said.
The session was attended by Prime Ministers of 6 CIS countries, including Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan.
Armenia and Azerbaijan were represented by First Vice Prime Ministers. Turkmenistan's Deputy Head of the Cabinet of Ministers participated in the event. Ukraine ignored the invitation.
The next meeting of Council of Heads of Governments of the CIS countries will take place in Astana.
A package of documents signed as a result of the meeting consists of the following:
- agreement on the Concept of Cooperation of the CIS member states in the field of innovative energy development and development of advanced energy technologies and the plan of priority actions for its implementation;
- agreement on cooperation of the CIS member states in the field of waste management of electronic and electrical equipment;
- agreement on spread of documents on interstate standardization;
- protocol on amendments to the agreement on cooperation and mutual assistance in customs affairs signed on April 15, 1994;
- agreement on the procedure for development and financing of interstate innovation projects and activities within the interstate program for innovative cooperation of the CIS member states for the period up to 2020;
- agreement on the complex of joint actions of CIS member states on prevention and control of rabies for the period up to 2025;
- agreement on the results of the documentary audits of the financial and economic activities of the CIS bodies financed from the unified budget of the CIS bodies in 2017;
- agreement on regulations on the Congress of Teachers and Employees of the CIS member states;
- agreement on International Youth Project of the CIS member states "100 Ideas for the CIS";
- agreement on amendments to provisions on the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of Defense of the CIS member states;
- agreement on Vice-Chairmen of the Executive Committee - the Executive Secretary of the Commonwealth of Independent States;
- agreement e Chairman of the Interstate Statistical Committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States.