|АКИpress CA-News Tazabek Turmush||ADVERTISE WITH US SUBSCRIBE|
AKIPRESS.COM - A 5-year-old girl went through an arm surgery after she put her hand in to the electric meat grinder, plastic surgeon Karim Beermanov said.
The accident occurred on November 25.
First, doctors wanted to cut the appliance, but they fear the child could get a burn and even worse damage to her hand.
"We decided to manually disassemble the appliance," doctors said. "We pulled her hand out and had to collect her fingers. We switched on barostat to improve blood circulation. Now her condition is satisfactory,” doctor said.
The operation was conducted by surgeon Akbar Joroyev together with medical workers.