Life in Rural Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan|health|August 21, 2019 / 02:47 PM
2 people hospitalized as fire breaks out in storehouse in Bishkek

AKIPRESS.COM - 2 people got carbon monoxide poisoning as storehouse in Moskovskaya – Intergelpo intersection in Bishkek caught fire today...

To Read the Full Story

All rights reserved

© AKIpress News Agency - 2001-2019.

Republication of any material is prohibited without a written agreement with AKIpress News Agency.

Any citation must be accompanied by a hyperlink to akipress.com.

Our address:

189 Moskovskaya st., Bishkek, the Kyrgyz Republic

e-mail: english@akipress.org, akipressenglish@gmail.com;

Tel/Fax: +996(312)65-03-06

Follow us: