AKIPRESS.COM - Moscow has ordered citizens to self-isolate starting Monday.
Possible reasons to leave home, according to the officials, will include:
- seeking emergency medical help,
- compulsory travel to work,
- shopping at the nearest pharmacy or food shop,
- walking pets no more than 100 meters from the house,
- and taking out household garbage.
Mayor Sergei Sobyanin announced that local officials will institute a system of special passes that will allow people to leave their homes.
The government will require people to keep a social distance of about 2 meters from each other.