COVID-19 Latest
Mongolia|economy|February 16, 2024 / 12:42 PM
Metro construction project included in draft amendments for 2024 Ulaanbaatar budget

AKIPRESS.COM - The draft resolution on the 2024 budget amendments was submitted to Mayor of Ulaanbaatar Nyambaatar Khishgee and Chairman of Ulaanbaatar's Citizens' Representative Council Batbayasgalan Jantsan on February 15, Montsame reports.

The draft resolution reflects funding for metro construction project in Ulaanbaatar and increasing access to schools and kindergartens.

The capital city budget for 2024 was approved with revenues of 2.6 trillion tugriks, current expenses of 1.1 trillion tugriks and 230.3 billion tugriks to be collected for the state budget. As estimated, 93.1% of the capital city's budget revenue in 2024 will come from tax revenue, with the remaining 6.9% from non-tax revenue.

For investment expenses, 56 local administrative organizations, citizens, and enterprises submitted 912 projects and activity proposals requesting a total of 3.4 trillion tugriks. These proposals were ranked according to their social and economic importance. 214 investment projects and activities worth 998.1 billion tugriks were approved to be implemented: 979 billion tugrks from the capital city budget and 19.1 billion tugriks under the local development fund.

All rights reserved

© AKIpress News Agency - 2001-2024.

Republication of any material is prohibited without a written agreement with AKIpress News Agency.

Any citation must be accompanied by a hyperlink to akipress.com.

Our address:

299/5 Chingiz Aitmatov Prosp., Bishkek, the Kyrgyz Republic

e-mail: english@akipress.org, akipressenglish@gmail.com;

Follow us:

Log in


Forgot your password? - recover

Not registered yet? - sign-up

Sign-up

I have an account - log in

Password recovery

I have an account - log in